Monday, December 17, 2007

Update from the sunshine state Part I

Well the semester is over finally! I'm pretty sure I passed all of my classes, it was getting a little scary there for awhile. The Thursday of exam week I was done with school so I headed up to Traverse City. I wasn't even in town yet and I got pulled over by a cop. Oh joyus day! Well I deserved it I was going 75 in a 55, but everybody goes that fast on 115 it's just a fact. But since I looked cute and the cop was nice he only gave me 5 over instead of reckless driving. I didn't do much that night but bum around. I had lunch/dinner at Chilies with Chelsea and then went shopping while she was working at North Peak. After she got out we went back to her house and hit the hay because we had a big day of Snowboarding a head of us. Finally Friday the day I was waiting for snowboarding at Crystal Mountain. Since this was the last time I was going to see snow in 3 weeks I decided to kick the shit out of the slopes. Surprisingly it was not crowded making for an awesome day of no lines, sweet jumps, and some very tasty cheese fries. After that it was time to go home to Mount Pleasant to pack and then drive to Emily's so I could get on a plane for Florida the next afternoon. So my flight was supposed to take off at 1:25 but since the Detroit Airport was covered in ice my plane was late. My plane ended up taking off at about 2:20 from MBS but I had to catch another flight out of detriot that was going to leave at 3:25. We land in Detriot at 3:15 but didn't get off the plane until 3:20. I had 5 minutes to run from C terminal to A3 and if you know the DET airport...thats pretty far. Well I hauled ass in my ugg boots to make it just in time, just as I got on the plane they shut the boarding door. Thank God because if I didn't get on that plane the next plane took off the next day at noon. I got to Florida in one piece and apparently "brought the cold weather with me" It's a very comfortable 60 degrees but people are bringing out their winter parkas. It's very ammusing. As of late I am just relaxing, watching christmas movies, helping my brother with his homework, and trying not be attacked by the creeper next door. He did come to the door around 10am when I was watching A Haunting. He's like Can I come in and keep you company...you might need someone to hold you during the scary show you're watching...uhhh NO!(VOMIT). He started to push the door open and said dude i don't want to fuck you and I shut the door in his face. Through the door he said well if you need anything I'll be next door everyday this week. After I locked all the doors I went and held my dog and continued my show. Obviously he didn't get the fact that I don't want to see him. Well Shit, thats when I decided I'm going to school with my mom tomorrow. Thats all for now. More updates from the sunshine state later.

No comments: