Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer Wrap up 2
























Okay Blogspot won't let me upload large pics anymore sooo this is all you get.  The pic in the top left is Sasha, Terence's two year old son. Working are way clockwise...Heather and I in a vintage eyewear store, then there is Dave,  and the heather and I again in the Wonder Wheel at Coney Island, there is me editing SteveSongs(soon to be on PBS) and the last one is Heather, May and I at Satkos are favorite Sake Bar.








Heather and her purple pants...another pic from the Timesquare adventure.




Well below we have  Terence Williams...Creative Director Extraordinaire ...hung over and snoring away on the couch.  That was the morning that I came in and he demanded that I go get him eggs benedict, coffee, and fresh squeezed orange juice..oh and of course the New York Times.  He gave me his credit card and told me to get what I want and come back in an hour because he smelled like city night life and wanted to freshen up.
We can always look but never touch the labels...oh well.




That to the far right is Heather in her new Sexy haircut.
























Heather and the  Brooklyn Bridge pic that I took lying down...it's not exactly what i wanted but it works.














Rockefeller Center...what can I say..it's always lit up and a beautiful place to just chill





No comments: