Friday, March 21, 2008

extras!

Some more random thoughts that you may or may not read. 
 

1. Since I have been running things are getting tighter.  Even if you the people can't tell yet it's coming off. The first thing you all will notice is that my boobs will decrease in size.  I wish my extra ass and thighs would go.  Nope my girls  are the first things to go.  I realized this this the other day when my usually full bra was a little empty. fuck!  I'm gonna have to get  one of those padded things that are so uncomfortable.  

2.My 21st birthday is on May 9th.  same day as Tommy p but he will be turning 58. oh geez thats a huge age gap.  Of course I need gifts but your presence at my birthday bash tour will be enough.  We will start in Traverse City and work our way down to Lansing.  I will not be driving. Somethings I would like for my birthday
        -new running shoes(orange or some other bright obnoxious color)
-Journey Greatest Hits DVD
-a fat long haired cat in which I will name him Stanley and then I will get another and name           him Paul.
-the finishing touches to my Cheap Trick record collection. 
 -Robin Zanders solo album
-I would like to win the lottery so I wouldn't have to ask for anything. 
 - happiness(maybe meet a nice guy this summer between the ages of 25-30. who is NOT       married.   i'm so over that shit. 
 -peace on earth(whatever...not with georgey boy in office) 

3.  I took a trip up to T.C for  "Easter". Seeing that I don't go to church anymore I didn't think it appropriate to go home with Emily and her very religious family.  Since my grandparents were lonely I decided to keep them company on Saturday night.  See I am nice!  We watched The Ten Commandments on ABC for like 5 hours.  That should never be played on T.V its long enough to begin with, then you add commercials  and it becomes 5 hours long. 
You know when a certain place is associated with really strong memories every time you go back to that place  the memories just flood your mind.  Well hello who could forget this summer.  I'm laying in bed at my grandparents house and couldn't stop thinking about Nick...well that was not welcomed.   I put on my ipod to some Detroit Rock City and thought that would drown out  my thoughts.  I sound like a crazy person.  At least I didn't have any run in with the cops and he didn't call me.  yay! he's officially gone.  moving on...
 I've never really run in T.C before so i decided to take a little jog down the peninsula  hahahahaha  Hats off to all of you that do the Bayshore Marathon because that road really SUCKS.  I only did 1/4 of center road and I was worn out.  My grandparents live on the top of the first big hill on Center Rd. So going down towards  NMC was fine but coming back up...lets say i just walked.   Well I have a long way to go to get in shape but it's a process.