Saturday, September 22, 2007

Stealing

What happens when someone steals from you? You get pissed and shake your fists to the heavens. But what happens if that person was your best friend. My best friend stole from me the first week i got to school this year. She was in my apartment and went into my bathroom while I was sleeping and stole a lot of my Mary Kay make- up. Which I know make-up is superficial but its the principle of it. You just don't steal from your friends. Also she stole $50 from my roommate. The way I found out was I went over to drop off some groceries i picked up for her at Meijers and there was my make-up sitting on her dresser. Also the money I used for Meijers was my roomates. I didn't get mad on the outside, I just took the make-up told her that it was mine and left. She tried to tell me that we have the same make-up which was total bull. Now it has been about a month and up until last week she hasn't called or even acknowledged my presence. I don't like being the person that holds these grudges, it makes me feel like total shit. It makes me heartbroken when i sit back and realized what I've lost. I lost one of the only people that understood me. Understood my thing for older guys and all of my quirks. Our phrase was "We don't judge here" Which we didn't...we spilled our guts to each other and gave our advice but didn't pass judgement. Now it has been 4 weeks since I 've called her or she has called me for that matter. She has not even said I'm sorry. We are in the same fraternity, Delta Omicron and she just acknowldged me for the first time the other day at open rush. I'm now thinking that I was too irrational in my thinking because I miss her like crazy. I miss the things we used to do, concerts we used to go to, and all those hours we spent on the phone. I hope things will get better with her, and we can get back to the way things used to be. OR is that the final straw, a friend stealing from you..should that be the reason to end a friendship. I don't know???

No comments: